- 1 (19.8 or 21.5 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom only of a 9-inch springform
- Prepare brownie mix as per package instructions for chewy brownies.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs and the vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir in the mini chips at the last minute.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Bake for 50 minutes or until center
- Let cool; chill thoroughly.
- Remove side of springform pan (you may want to use a warm knife to separate
the cheesecake from the sides of the pan).
- Garnish with your favorite whipped cream topping and then with a few leftover
mini chips sprinkled over the top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes