Butter Brickle Loaf Cakes
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 cup almond brickle chips*
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bake pecans on a baking sheet at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until toasted,
stirring once. Set aside.
- Beat cake mix and next 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer
for 5 minutes.
- Stir in almond brickle chips just until blended.
- Sprinkle toasted chopped pecans evenly over bottoms of 2 lightly greased
9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Pour cake batter evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.
Chocolate Chip Loaf Cakes: Substitute 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
for almond brickle chips. You can wrap one or both tightly in plastic wrap and heavy-duty
aluminum foil and freeze up to three months.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes