Butter Pecan Banana Cake
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box butter pecan flavored instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hot milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Few drops lemon or vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Cake: Blend all ingredients in large mixer bowl. Beat for 4 minutes at medium
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cake springs
back when lightly pressed and pulls away from sides of pan. Do not under-bake.
- Top with glaze and sliced bananas.
- Glaze: Mix hot milk into confectioners' sugar. Add a few drops of lemon
or vanilla extract. Mix well.