Butter Pecan Heath Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 or 4 Skor or Heath chocolate bars, crushed
- Bake cake mix as instructed in a 13 x 9-inch pan; cool.
- Poke holes in top of cake with knife.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake.
- Crush chocolate bars and mix with Cool Whip. Spread mixture over cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes