Butterfinger Banana Cake
Banana and Nestlé Butterfinger candy add to the flavor and moistness of this
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 medium, ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup total)
- 3 (2.1 ounce) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared white frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions.
- Stir in banana and 3/4 cup chopped Butterfinger. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Frost cake; sprinkle with remaining chopped Butterfinger.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 40 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com