- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bake cake in a 13 x 9-inch cake pan as directed on box.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake, and pour all the sweetened
condensed milk into holes.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake and let cool.
- Spread Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle crushed Butterfingers over the top
- Keep refrigerated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes