- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Cake: Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Icing: Put brown sugar into a large mixing bowl. Add softened cream cheese.
Mix together with electric mixer until creamy.
- Mix in the entire container of Cool Whip, using mixer to blend together.
- Make sure cake is cooled before frosting.