Butterscotch Coffee Cake
Brown Sugar Mix
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (no pudding added)
- 1 box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown Sugar Mix: Mix ingredients well.
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cake ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of cake mix into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle half of brown sugar mix over batter.
- Add remaining cake mix and sprinkle remaining brown sugar mix on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes