- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients. Beat on low speed of mixer until moistened. Beat
at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Frost with cream cheese icing and garnish with chopped nuts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes