- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients. Beat on low speed of mixer until moistened. Beat
at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Frost with cream cheese icing and garnish with chopped nuts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.