This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Carrot Cinnamon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box super moist white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 (4.5 ounce) jars strained carrots (baby food)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 container creamy deluxe vanilla ready to spread frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Mix together in a large bowl: cake mix, oil, eggs, carrots, nuts and half
- Spread evenly in pan and bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes
out clean, 30 to 35 minutes; cool.
- Mix frosting with remaining cinnamon; frost top of cake.