Carrot Pudding Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 1/2 cups sifted confectioners'' sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients in large mixer bowl. Beat for 4 minutes at medium
speed of electric mixer.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cakes spring back when lightly pressed
and begin to pull away from sides of pans. Do not under-bake.
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes; remove and cool on racks.
- Frost with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Orange Cream Cheese Frosting: Blend butter or margarine with cream cheese
and grated orange rind until smooth.
- Alternately add sifted confectioners'' sugar and orange juice, beating
after each addition until smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes