- 1 Duncan Hines White Cake mix (must be Duncan Hines as it works best)
- Red food coloring
- Raspberry or strawberry puree or jam
- Prepare cake mix as per instructions on box, substituting champagne for
3/4 of the liquid called for on the mix.
- Tint with red food coloring to soft pink.
- Bake in round cake pans according to mix instructions.
- Fill with strawberry or raspberry puree or jam between layers and frost
with your favorite butter cream icing, adding up to 3 tablespoons champagne
for part of the liquid called for.
Tint the frosting pink, if desired.