Cheesy Peach Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box. Pour into a greased and floured
9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix box. Let cool.
- Spread the peach filling over cake.
- Beat the cream cheese and milk until smooth. Spread over peach filling.
- Spread the Cool Whip over pudding.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes