Cherry Cobbler Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow Duncan Hines cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Prepare cake according to box directions, and pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking
pan. Set aside while preparing Cobbler.
- Cobbler: Mix all ingredients together and boil until thick.
- Pour half of Cobbler over cake batter. Bake as per directions on box.
- When cake has baked and cooled, ice with the remaining half of cobbler.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes