This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cherry Mash Cake
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cherry chip cake mix
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate Frosting
- Chopped walnuts
- Mix pudding with milk as directed on box.
- Add dry cake mix and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan and bake at 350 degrees
F for 30 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes and then frost warm cake with chocolate frosting.
- Sprinkle with nuts.