Cherry Pie Filling Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 to 20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour oil into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Tilt pan to cover bottom.
- Put cake mix, eggs and water into pan. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended,
about 2 minutes.
- Scrape sides of pan and spread batter evenly.
- Spoon pie filling onto batter. Use a fork to fold into batter, just enough
to create a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Insert wooden pick into center. When it comes out clean, cake is done.
- When cool, sprinkle confectioners' sugar on top, if desired.
- Cover loosely.
Other pie fillings can be substituted, if preferred.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.