Cherry Sheet Cake
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cherry cake mix
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix using package directions.
- Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Pierce cake with fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- Pour gelatin over cake.
- Place in refrigerator.
- Combine remaining ingredients in deep chilled bowl. Whip until stiff.
- Spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for several hours.