Cherry Topped Cheesecake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 pound 5 ounce) can cherry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Measure out 1 cup of dry cake mix; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl stir together remaining dry cake mix, 1 egg and oil
(mixture will be crumbly).
- Press crust mixture evenly into bottom and 3/4 way up the sides of a greased
13 x 9-inch pan.
- In same bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar together.
- Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix; beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- At low speed gradually add milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until
- Pour into crumb crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 to 55 minutes, until center is firm.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Spoon cherry pie filling over cheesecake; cover and chill 1 hour before
- Store in refrigerator.
Baked cheesecake can be frozen by covering with foil. May also be baked in two
8-inch cake pans for 45 to 55 minutes or two 9-inch cake or pie pans for 40 to 50
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes