Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate is what this cake is made of! Sour cream and
pudding mix enrich and make this cake moist and delicious.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (about 3.4 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan
or other tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream and eggs in large mixer
- Beat on low speed just until blended.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Glaze: Melt Choco Bake and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over
low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until of desired consistency.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour glaze over cake.
Prep: 15 min | Cooking Time: 55 min | Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com