Chocoholic's Hershey Bar Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 10 Hershey bars with almonds, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen Cool Whip, thawed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray two 8-inch square cake pans with baking
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Add walnuts to batter.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and granulated sugar with mixer
- Combine 8 chopped candy bars, Cool Whip, cream cheese, and blend well.
- Spread this mixture on the top and sides.
- Sprinkle remaining two chopped candy bars over the cake and at the bottom
edge for edible decoration.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes