Chocoholic's Hershey Bar Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 10 Hershey bars with almonds, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen Cool Whip, thawed
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray two 8-inch square cake pans with baking
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Add walnuts to batter.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and granulated sugar with mixer
- Combine 8 chopped candy bars, Cool Whip, cream cheese, and blend well.
- Spread this mixture on the top and sides.
- Sprinkle remaining two chopped candy bars over the cake and at the bottom
edge for edible decoration.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.