Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar
and beat for 4 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool, then dust with confectioners' sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.