Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar
and beat for 4 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool, then dust with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes