Chocolate Butterfinger Caramel Cake
This is a rich, easy, delicious recipe for chocolate Butterfinger caramel cake!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 (2.1 ounces) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped, divided
- 1 (12.25 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Prepare cake according to package directions using a 13 x 9-inch baking
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Poke holes in cake about 1-inch apart and 1-inch deep using handle of wooden
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake.
- Sprinkle with half of chopped Butterfinger.
- Pour caramel topping over Butterfinger.
- Spread whipped cream over cake; sprinkle with remaining chopped Butterfinger.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate any uneaten cake.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 35 min | Servings: 15
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes