Chocolate Caramel Poke Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate or chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Mrs. Richardson's butterscotch/caramel topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 Heath bars, broken into small pieces
- Bake cake per package directions using a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Let cake cool for 5 to 10 minutes after removing from oven.
- Punch many holes in top of cake, using the end of a wooden spoon or other
kitchen utensil to get 1/2-inch diameter holes.
- Pour entire can of sweetened condensed milk over holes in top of cake. Let
cool for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Pour butterscotch/caramel topping over top and spread it. Let cake cool
- When cake is cool, spread Cool Whip over top of cake.
- Sprinkle Heath bar pieces over Cool Whip.
- Chill until serving time.