Chocolate Cherry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Creamy Cherry Frosting
- Lightly oil or spray fluted tube pan; sprinkle sides of pan with granulated
sugar; shake out excess.
- Mix together all ingredients; beat according to package directions.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let stand in pan for 10 minutes to cool.
- Turn out of pan.
- Frost with Creamy Cherry Frosting.