Chocolate Cherry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Creamy Cherry Frosting
- Lightly oil or spray fluted tube pan; sprinkle sides of pan with granulated
sugar; shake out excess.
- Mix together all ingredients; beat according to package directions.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let stand in pan for 10 minutes to cool.
- Turn out of pan.
- Frost with Creamy Cherry Frosting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.