Chocolate Cherry Cake
This is a very moist cake that requires no icing. It is also good made with white
or yellow cake mix.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on box. Take out enough batter for
6 cupcakes and bake separately.
- Place marshmallows in bottom of pan.
- Spread batter evenly over marshmallows.
- In separate bowl, mix pie filling and dry gelatin. Spread evenly over cake.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.