Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons rum or whiskey
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in greased and floured Bundt pan at 350 degrees F for one hour
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting pan.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.