Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box Jell-O instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package Nestle's milk chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bring together cake mix, water, milk, eggs, oil, and pudding mix well.
- Add 1/2 package of chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Frosting: In a small saucepan melt remaining chocolate chips and butter.
Make sure it's melted well. Spread on cooled cake.
This cake is better served warm.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Tammy Powell.