Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box Jell-O instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package Nestle's milk chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bring together cake mix, water, milk, eggs, oil, and pudding mix well.
- Add 1/2 package of chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Frosting: In a small saucepan melt remaining chocolate chips and butter.
Make sure it's melted well. Spread on cooled cake.
This cake is better served warm.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Tammy Powell.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes