Chocolate Chip Rum Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 tablespoons rum
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients for 12 minutes at high speed of electric mixer.
- Bake in Bundt pan at 350 degrees F for about one hour.
- Cool; invert onto cake platter.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.