Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 4 (1 ounce) squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter, cut up (1/2 stick)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Follow package directions. Bake in two 9-inch cake pans at 350 degrees
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto wire rack and cool completely.
- Glaze: Melt chocolate in microwave. Stir in butter until well mixed. Set
aside (uncovered) to slightly thicken (5 minutes).
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well mixed.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip and crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place one layer of cake, top side down, on cake platter. Spread filling
- Set 2nd layer of cake onto filling gently, top side up. Spread melted chocolate
all over top of cake only.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes