Chocolate Creme de Menthe Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 7 tablespoons green creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can hot fudge topping
- Make cake according to package directions, except substitute 4 tablespoons
green creme de menthe for the water. A small amount of green food coloring may
be added now, if desired.
- Bake according to package directions and cool.
- Stir fudge topping before using. Frost cooled cake with fudge topping. Let
sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir remaining 3 tablespoons creme de menthe into Cool Whip and mix well.
Use this mixture to frost cake a second time.
- Refrigerate cake.
- The cake may be garnished with chocolate leaves or chocolate curls if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.