This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Creme de Menthe Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 7 tablespoons green creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can hot fudge topping
- Make cake according to package directions, except substitute 4 tablespoons
green creme de menthe for the water. A small amount of green food coloring may
be added now, if desired.
- Bake according to package directions and cool.
- Stir fudge topping before using. Frost cooled cake with fudge topping. Let
sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir remaining 3 tablespoons creme de menthe into Cool Whip and mix well.
Use this mixture to frost cake a second time.
- Refrigerate cake.
- The cake may be garnished with chocolate leaves or chocolate curls if desired.