Chocolate Fudge Kahlua Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) chocolate fudge cake mix (with pudding in mix)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet morsels
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
Chocolate Kahlua Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Combine ingredients; with electric mixer; beat about 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes or until cake tester (or
wooden pick) inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 - 20 minutes; turn onto cake plate.
- Chocolate Kahlua Glaze: Away from burner, but in small saucepan, combine
glaze ingredients, stir until smooth and creamy; over low heat, warm glaze 3
- 5 minutes; stir often.
- Drizzle over warm cake.
- Allow glaze to cool before serving.
Yield: 12 - 16 servings
Posted by Marissa at Recipe Goldmine 2005/7/29 07:04.