Chocolate Lover's Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and
almond extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes
on medium speed.
- Blend in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool
Posted by kdipaolo at recipegoldmine.com.