Chocolate Lover's Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and
almond extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes
on medium speed.
- Blend in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool
Posted by kdipaolo at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.