Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Looking for a dessert to serve at your next party? This delicious cake, featuring
the unbeatable flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate, serves 24 so it's
the perfect choice.
How can you go wrong? Chocolate, peanut butter and cream cheese make up the topping
to this moist cake. Classic combos don’t get much better than this.
- 1 (2-layer size) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 ounce) tubCOOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 1/2 (4 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 ounces), broken into pieces
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13 x 9-inch pan as directed on package; cool
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Blend in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread onto cake.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Mix with remaining COOL WHIP; spread over
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
prep: 20 min
total: 2 hr 20 min
Yield: 24 servings
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.