Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups water
- Miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- Mix cake according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, cocoa and water in a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows to cover.
- Pour batter from cake mix over this mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.