Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberry puree or jam
- 1 (8 ounce) container low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spoon 1/2 batter into prepared pan.
- Spoon raspberry puree on top, swirl puree slightly with a knife, then pour
in remaining batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in a heavy saucepan over low heat,
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and gradually stir in sour cream. (If
glaze is too thick add 1 tablespoon milk.)
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake, then top with chopped pecans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.