This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberry puree or jam
- 1 (8 ounce) container low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spoon 1/2 batter into prepared pan.
- Spoon raspberry puree on top, swirl puree slightly with a knife, then pour
in remaining batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in a heavy saucepan over low heat,
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and gradually stir in sour cream. (If
glaze is too thick add 1 tablespoon milk.)
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake, then top with chopped pecans.