Chocolate Turtle Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow butter cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick coating.
- Cake: Mix all ingredients together. Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 45-50
- Topping: Melt together caramels, butter and pecans. Pour over top of the
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes