Chocolate Turtle Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow butter cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick coating.
- Cake: Mix all ingredients together. Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 45-50
- Topping: Melt together caramels, butter and pecans. Pour over top of the
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.