Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- 2 medium tart
apples, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and butter
on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour half into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with apples.
- Combine the sugar, nuts and cinnamon, sprinkle half over the apples.
- Top with remaining batter and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Makes 9 servings.