Cinnamon Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients except the sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.
- Combine separately the sugar, cinnamon and 3/4 cup of the pecans.
- Grease the inside of a Bundt pan and press remaining pecans onto all inside
- Alternate the batter and cinnamon mixture in the Bundt pan, starting and
ending with the batter.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for about 50 minutes.