Cinnamon Butter Cake
- 1 box yellow pudding-in-the-mix cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Mix one of the eggs together with the butter and cake mix. This will make
a dough. Press the mixture into the bottom on a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking
- Beat the remaining eggs into the cream cheese until creamy.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and cinnamon. Continue beating and slowly adding
the powdered sugar until it is all combined. Pour this over the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/10/01 5:57:48 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes