Cinnamon Nut Coffee Cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into large mixing bowl put cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, flavorings
and water. Mix well with electric hand mixer.
- Mix separately in a small bowl sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Sprinkle a little
pecan mixture in bottom of Bundt cake pan.
- Add a layer of cake mixture and then another layer of pecan mixture.
- Continue layering until both mixtures are all used.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.