Cinnamon Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Mix cake mix, sugar, sour cream, eggs, oil and vanilla extract well.
- Pour half of mixture into a greased Bundt pan.
- Mix cinnamon and brown sugar, and sprinkle over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes