This cake is rich, moist and delicious.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ( 7 ounce) can Angel Flake coconut, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Follow directions on box to make cake and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Poke holes in cake as soon as you remove it from the oven.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, cream of coconut and 1/2 can of coconut. Pour
over hot cake.
- Cool completely.
- Spread Cool Whip over the cold cake and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes