As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box caramel cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch
- After 15 minutes in the oven at the temperature stated on box, if the cake
looks too wet in the middle, bake it a bit longer.
- Remove cake and sprinkle on a mixture of the chopped nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Continue baking until done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Cake may be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes