Cola Zucchini Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup cola beverage
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini, with peel
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Empty cake mix into large bowl.
- Add cola, eggs and cooking oil. Beat on low until just moistened.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini. Stir.
- Turn into prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Let cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes