- 1 (18.25 ounce) Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Southern Comfort
- Combine all ingredients; pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube or 12-cup
- Bake at 325 degrees F for one hour.
- Set on rack to cool.
- Invert on serving plate. Prick top. Immediately drizzle and brush half of
glaze evenly over top and sides. Reserve half of glaze.
- After cake has cooled, reheat remaining glaze and brush it evenly over cake.
- Glaze: Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in water and sugar. Boil for 3 minutes,
- Remove from heat and stir in Southern Comfort.