Cookies and Creme Cake
- 1 box DUNCAN HINES Moist Deluxe White Cake Mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/3 cups
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup creme-filled chocolate sandwich
cookies (about 12), coarsely chopped
- 1 container DUNCAN
HINES Butter Cream Frosting
- Additional cookies for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix egg whites, water and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat at
low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in 1 cup cookies. Pour into prepared
- Bake for 28 to 31 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Fill and frost cake with frosting.
- Garnish with additional cookies desired.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 2003/11/19 09:06.
Recipe by: Mary Ash