Cranberry Yogurt Coffee Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Blend dry cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, yogurt and oil. Mix well for about
2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread two-thirds of batter in pan, spoon cranberry sauce evenly over it
and top with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes