Cream of Coconut Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup canned or frozen coconut
- Bake cake according to package directions in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Remove from oven and punch holes in hot cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Combine condensed milk and cream of coconut and pour over hot cake.
- When cake is cooled, spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with canned or
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes