Cream Soda Cake
You may use any flavor of soda that you wish. Another good combination is Sprite
and lemon Jell-O.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 can cream soda
- Bake cake mix according to package instructions.
- After cake is done, use cup of boiling water with Jell-O and cream soda,
then punch holes in cake with a fork. Pour mixture over cake.
- Icing: Mix one cup of milk, 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and a small
container of Cool Whip. Blend well, spread on cake.