Cream Soda Cake
You may use any flavor of soda that you wish. Another good combination is Sprite
and lemon Jell-O.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 can cream soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Cake: Bake cake mix according to package instructions.
- After cake is done, use cup of boiling water with Jell-O and cream soda,
then punch holes in cake with a fork. Pour mixture over cake.
- Icing: Mix milk, pudding and Cool Whip. Blend well, spread on cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes