As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box orange flavored cake mix
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Mix cake mix and bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions.
- Let cake cool, the poke holes in cake 1 inch apart with a fork.
- Mix the gelatin with the hot water, then add the cold water. Pour evenly
over the cooled cake.
- Combine the whipped topping, instant vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla and
orange extracts. Beat until thoroughly mixed and thickened. Spread evenly over
- Refrigerate cake for at least 1 hour before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes